Can anyone publish an app?
9 minute(s) read
Published on: May 23, 2022
Updated on: May 23, 2022
The introduction of smartphones into our lives and the design of applications have made a huge difference in the way things are done. So that the use of applications can be considered one of the daily activities of everyone, from gaming apps and services to dozens of other applications and stores that can be found on anyone's mobile phone; this is why application design is becoming more and more useful and necessary service. Whether you are offering a specific service or your sales field, using the app is one of the ways that will help you grow and succeed. Let's take a look at the types of applications and their functions to understand the scope of this tool in people's daily lives. Now we will see who can publish an app? Is every designer able to publish the app they have made or not?
Mobile application design
Mobile applications provide us with extraordinary possibilities; In such a way that they meet a wide range of daily needs. The purposes of designing applications are to make things easier for users. The many benefits of the app include user accessibility, user-friendliness, speed of execution, and a high level of security. Using the application saves users time and money. Users can easily get the services and products they need through applications at any time and place, From taking a taxi, booking a hotel, buying plane and train tickets to laundry services, buying things from a supermarket and clothes, etc. All businesses that offer services or goods by designing and building professional applications will prosper in their workspace.
Steps to take before designing an application
Before we get to building a mobile app, we need to point out a few important points. Think about these questions well, and if you have a logical and complete answer to them, you can go to the methods and steps of building the application.
1. What is your goal in designing and building a mobile application? What advantage is this app supposed to add to your business?
2. Have you thought about your target audience and market? Who is going to use your app? Are you familiar with the audience persona?
3. What is your business strategy for application management? Do you have enough knowledge to properly manage the application?
4. Do you know the marketing methods for the application? Do you know how to attract an audience for your dedicated app?
5. Do you have enough budget? Do you have a plan to develop and add more features to the app?
After thinking and answering these questions, you should examine the methods of building the application according to your answers and choose a proper method for you.
What are the steps in designing a professional application?
1. Specify the idea and draw the application plan
In this step, you will review the required facilities and complete analysis of competitors so that you can design a comprehensive and competitive application in the next steps. First of all, you need to determine the features and advantages of your Internet business over other applications. In designing an application, making the purchase process as easy as possible and easy to use for the user is the most important point that should be considered. Once you have identified your software's general benefits and capabilities, you will implement the application details on the implementation tab. In this section, everything the application needs is drawn to start the graphic design with an overview.
2. Graphic Design
After designing the general plan of the application, it is time to design the graphic of the application by the current methods. At this stage, the graphic design and elements in the application are designed. You can turn your ideas into files, images, and vectors or use templates and online design tools. This section is very important; Because it represents the overall space of your application.
3. Implement the appearance of the application
Once the graphic design of the application has been done, it is time to program the front of the application. The graphic appearance of the application is coded following its original design appearance. Back-end programming is performed after implementing the initial design and testing the user experience.
At this stage, the software database is designed according to its appearance, information, and details, and the relationships between them are determined. It is very important that the back-end is implemented properly and has no problems. Finally, application programming is done on different platforms and output on different operating systems, including Android and IOS.
5. The final test of the application
There may be hidden bugs in the app that could not be recognized easily. So you have to carefully examine all the elements and components of the application and test the software in different modes.
6. Application marketing
Now your application is ready, you have tested all parts of it, and there are no bugs and errors. You can download the app on various platforms such as Google Play and App Store. You should note that when your application is loaded in different stores, it needs methods to attract customers. There are many ways to attract an audience, Like ads in other apps, ads inside Google Play, reports on popular sites, etc.
Google's publishing rules for an app
Although purchasing a Google Developer Account is the first requirement for publishing an app, there are other factors you need to consider when publishing your app :
• Using the name or logo (icon) of companies and other applications on Google Play is a crime. So make sure the name they use is not the same as the name of other companies.
• Keywords play an important role in making your program visible. Try to use relevant and trendy keywords. The very important point is that you should not use too many aimless keywords. This may cause Google Play to consider your application spam.
• Google Pay, like Google, cares about its users. Therefore, it asks developers and programmers to publish images of their program and the video so that users can view and make an easier decision before downloading and installing the program environment. Google Play will probably delete your application if you do not publish these images.
• If your app has in-app payments, use Google Wallet or Google-approved systems to receive money from the customer.
How to publish the program in the Google Play Store
As you see, anyone could publish an app on Google play. It is important to consider all steps and follow the rules that Google has shown you.Click here to create a mobile app