How to implement In-App-Purchase in iOS and Android apps
3 minute(s) read
Published on: Aug 26, 2020
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
How to implement In-App-Purchase in iOS and Android apps In-app-purchases are the additional content or subscription that you buy with the apps on your devices. There are some sources that you can use to purchase products virtually, and apply pay is one of those sources. Apple pay is essential to buy content for an app or any subscription that you like. In-app-purchases feature can only be used for premium features or credit. In-app-purchases can be described as when a person buys your product from apple pay, apple will take out 30% of the total payment, and you will be given 70% of the mortgage. The best thing is that this deduction percentage is reduced to 15% after your app spends the time duration of one year in the iTunes app store.
Requirements for in-app-purchases:
There are specific requirements that you have to follow to implement in-app purchases on Android and iOS devices.
- First of all, you have to get the paid Apple ID in which in-app purchases feature is enabled.
- After this, if the section of "request contract" is visible with a row entitled "paid applications," then you have to click request.
- Then, you have to provide all your necessary information in the form and submit it.
Your request for approval will take time.
- You have to get the term of use link for iOS app - After the unification of in-app purchases in the iOS application, you need to check it in sandbox mode, and after that, when the app goes live, we can further check it with Apple ID through the proper process.
- You must have to keep the subscription details and the plan details with you.
- The complete description of your ad is required so that you can show it in your app description in the iTunes app store.
How to implement in-app purchases in iOS?
You need to follow the following steps to implement In-App purchases in your apple device. Let's learn them and use them on your device.
- First of all, you have to set up your in-app purchases in iTunes connect. To make it happen, you have to register for your iTunes connect account.
- The next step is to set up the purchase structure that you want to choose for your in-app purchases. For this step, you will require the product id from the App store to proceed.
- After that, you will need to set up the class along with the request. You need a request to get the set of Ids from the App store.
- Getting SKProduct is the process of getting the product that you requested before.
- After the above step, your server device will become the request delegate.
- And at last, we will be able to purchase the product. This product is the same product that we requested.
It is what you want to know about in-app-purchases. What you have to do now is to explore the whole thing of in-app purchases and get to know the minor details of it before proceeding. An in-app purchase is an incredible way of making money from the app that you made. Don't miss a chance to make it more profitable for you!About our Android and iOS app development services