Top Tips for Choosing a Reliable PPC Company
12 minute(s) read
Published on: Sep 12, 2022
Updated on: Sep 12, 2022
choosing the best PPC agency is your perfect solution. The right PPC structure will help you gain better exposure, generate more leads, strive for conversion, and earn more profits. But before you hire the right PPC company, you must know the right kind of questions you need to ask and the appropriate selection criteria that you must consider.
- Advertisements on Google Display Network are reaching 90% of web users.
- 79% of businesses say PPC is highly beneficial for their business and 74% confirm that PPC is a great driver for their organizational goals.
- Search ads enhance your business and brand awareness by nearly 80%.
Thus, it can be said that collaborating with a great PPC makes all the difference to your organization. Do you know that
spent a whopping $284 billion on advertising in 2021 out of which $162 billion were spent on digital advertising which indicates the relevance and success of PPC companies? Again, extracting from this info, social media ads (Facebook and LinkedIn) accounted for approximately $60 billion of that estimate.
There is a lot to think about, and if you are not a PPC expert. Let us discuss the top tricks and techniques to hire a reliable PPC agency, based mainly on its depth of expertise, transparency, and ability to remain in control.
What can an agency do for you?
A PPC (Pay Per Click) agency can help your business in several ways like:
- Innovating, designing, and distributing your advertising campaigns.
- Conducting A/B testing of ads to see which perform best.
- Monitoring and optimization of campaign performance.
There is no "one size fits all" approach to PPC marketing and the approach depends on the different goals businesses have. Some hire PPC companies for social media marketing, whereas some appoint them for video marketing. Before you choose the right PPC for your business, you need to do your homework well:
1- Analyze your business goals and understand what exactly you expect out of the PPC.
2- Consider your budget.
3- Run through the expectations of your target audience.
4- Study what your competitors are doing.
5- Launch a campaign and use A/B testing to find out which ads will bring you the most sales.
6- Optimize your PPC campaigns consistently.
Characteristics that Make a Great PPC agency
Let us understand the best features of a professional PPC so that you understand what you must look for when hiring one for your business:
picture as a source
A Good Agency Will Be Transparent, Research-Oriented, Good at Communication, and a Problem-Solver An agency that does deep and thorough research on keywords, competitors, and audience knows what they are doing. Marketing is unpredictable and thus a relevant and honest firm will never make fake promises or guarantee that they'll get you results. They won't promise to do what you want on a tight deadline. They won't say they can give you ideal results with a low advertising budget. Problems come out of nowhere, and the best marketers know how to tackle them.
Powerful Mobile Optimization Capabilities
Mobile devices account for more than half (
%) of search ad clicks. ads must be easily accessible on all kinds of devices, especially mobiles. Mobile marketing campaigns are complex because of their vast research and social algorithms. So, hiring a PPC agency can help you manage this transition to browsing on the go. You can ask the agency if they prefer designing ads for mobile rather than desktop.
Strong Partnerships with Major Platforms
The giant platforms include Google, Microsoft ads, and all big social media advertising channels like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Such collaborations signify the credibility of a PPC . It also has several advantages. PPC agency partnerships allow the experts to skip the support hotline and get in touch directly to resolve issues immediately. Trust a agency that has completed and passed extensive platform-specific training programs. companies with these partnerships deliver serious results to their clients to maintain this partner status.
They Understand Your Business Goals
A good agency will work according to your business objectives and paid media campaigns, whether that be:
- Presence on the first page
- Brand awareness
They Are Big on Data
PPC agencies are masters in handling massive amounts of data, whether that is in marketing and advertising, website optimization, paid media or content marketing. A good
ppc management agency
look at a whole range of metrics before creating your campaigns. They will study your keywords, your industry, your competitors, and your current and future campaigns, and design the best digital marketing strategy for your organization.
Experienced and Professional
A good PPC will make suggestions like which keywords you should be bidding on and how much you should spend on social media ads. They have the sound knowledge and skill to suggest the pages your ads go to. They will work on developing advertising campaigns that fit well with the rest of the marketing strategies. They will understand your business priorities. A agency that questions your overall goals and understands them is an agency that can work with you to achieve them.
They are Upfront About Pricing
A good PPC agency is good with numbers, confident in working with data, and can reveal historical ad spend data from companies in your industry. They are capable of achieving your goals with a factored cost that is on their tips. You should be aware of the basic costs and pricing models of genuine agencies. Their pricing includes:
- Campaign onboarding and auditing costs
- Advertising costs
- Cost of developing and managing advertising campaigns
Knowledge of Local Search
82% of mobile consumers rely on local search engines to find products and services near them. Keywords like "near me" help them decide from the top few ranked websites where they should purchase from. Additionally, 76% of those searches result in a same-day store visit. Therefore, your business cannot afford to ignore local searches if you want to drive foot traffic to a physical location.
A good agency will have extensive knowledge of local search, and relevance of transactional keywords, that will help you drive more traffic, enhance brand awareness, and add more leads into your sales funnel.
Questions to Ask When Evaluating Potential Companies
Ask relevant questions from your PPC companies to narrow down to the perfect company that is worth the investment you would be making in them. Let us look at some of the most important questions you can ask: About Their Experience - How long have you been doing pay-per-click marketing?
- How many employees in your team run hands-on campaigns?
- Are they working on anything other than paid search?
About Their Services
- What other digital services do you offer besides PPC?
- Does the same staff handle PPC and other services or do you have a dedicated team for each campaign?
- What digital and social media channels are you considering?
- What is your approach towards keywords and do you incorporate location-based keywords?
- Do you have a specific strategy for local marketing?
- How do you handle local paid search objectives?
- How actively will you share reports?
- How experienced is your staff in handling PPC in our specific business niche?
- Do you work on multiple platforms or just AdWords?
About Their Expertise
- Are your representatives certified for Google AdWords and other paid search platforms?
- What standard reports do you provide and what kind of statistics can I request on demand?
- What tools would you use to generate and share reports?
- What tools would you use to manage campaigns?
- If we changed agencies or moved management internally, what would happen to the campaigns, processes, and relationships you have put in place? About Their Management - As a business can we internally manage some specific activities or parts of the marketing campaigns?
- How do you measure and confirm the metrics that equate to success for the program?
- How can you refine the marketing strategies to help us ultimately achieve our business goals?
- What if the ads don’t deliver if we have a poor-performing month?
- How do you plan to measure PPC metrics?
- What kind of software would you use?
5 Tips for Choosing a PPC Agency
Hiring the right agency for your business is often the most difficult part. PPC companies specialize in various kinds of digital marketing and advertising campaigns, so before you pick the appropriate organization, make sure you consider your business’s areas of specialization, price if available online and any negative aspects of their business. Let us look at the 5 major criteria that you must look at before you finalize a agency for your company.
Look at Their Portfolio/Case Studies and Client List
You must ask questions related to their past campaigns to analyze how productive their services will be for your organization. You must ask:
- What kind of strategies do they use and how much time and money did they spend to get the desired results?
- What are the kind of platforms they prioritize and the industries they excel in?
- Check for previous customer reviews, and video testimonials, or reach out to some customers and ask them about the agency's process and progress.
Choose A SPOC – Single Point of Contact to Communicate with
Talking to too many people may cause confusion and misunderstandings. Limit your business-related communication to one person. There should be a designated person whom you can revert to for any question, concern, or suggestion that you may have. It is imperative to set the right objectives and expectations in the beginning to ensure a smooth partnership with the agency.
Ask the Right Questions
It is important to get all your doubts cleared and to ensure that they will handle your campaigns proficiently, diligently, and securely. As discussed above, there are several questions that you can ask but don’t miss out on the important ones like:
- What is your pricing model?
- How soon can you achieve business goals?
- What is the long-term and short-term marketing strategy that they suggest?
You must not feel uncomfortable while asking any kind of question and remember, no question is worthless. You are paying the PPC and they work for you. So, make sure there is no misunderstanding or communication lag between both the organizations.
Understand How Much You Will Spend
While incorporating a agency within your business structure – you must understand the basic kind of charges involved – PPC agency charges and advertising budget. They are not the same. Don’t expect the PPC agency to incur advertising expenses for you. They are there to guide, test, report, and assist you, but the marketing campaigns need to be financially borne by your business.
Don't Ignore Red Flags
If everything seems too good to be true, or if there are unreasonable promises and commitments, and a guarantee to provide a certain level of success, don’t fall into the trap. If there is slight feedback from a previous client or a bad review, don’t ignore it. Trust your gut, and if something doesn’t feel right, it’s better to drop it. Marketing campaigns are constantly changing and they don’t guarantee any success or promise to produce extraordinary results. So, keep an eye out for red flags regarding the agency.
Advantages of Hiring the Right Advertising Agency
When you partner with the right agency for your organization:
- You can focus on the larger image by entrusting your marketing activities to the experts.
- You can focus better on the most substantial aspects of your business like enhancing customer satisfaction and boosting employee morale.
- Your money is spent more efficiently as wasteful expenses are kept to a minimum. Instead of hiring an in-house advertising team, you get the advantage of an expert marketing team without incurring high costs.
You need to conduct detailed research before you choose the right advertising agency for your business. It takes time to figure out what work each agency has done, its skills and expertise, its experience with a few other businesses, and how well their advertising campaigns performed.
Look for extensive expertise and experience across all major advertising platforms that can put them in an excellent position to help you and your business. Consider the portfolio, match it with your organizational goals, and once you're happy with their results, set up a call, ask relevant questions and discuss how their services can bring you more clients.Website SEO analysis services