What is digital marketing and how much is its average salary?
17 minute(s) read
Published on: Oct 24, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
As you know, most businesses today are online and digital, and therefore a person specializing in digital marketing is needed for the prosperity and development of the company. Due to the increase in jobs and online businesses, digital marketing has become one of the most in-demand jobs. For many business owners to grow and prosper their business, it is possible to hire a person who specializes in marketing digitally and online. Therefore, it can be said that digital marketers are one of the most lucrative and demanding jobs.
What is computerized marketing?
Digital marketing, one of the most demanded and lucrative jobs, is a subset of advertising management and marketing. In other words, we can say that digital advertising refers to all the tools and activities that are done on the web, applications, and the Internet. All these activities are done to grow the business and increase sales and demand.
So, we know that digital marketing is a subset of advertising management and includes all the tools and activities used to increase sales and business growth.
Who is a digital advertising specialist?
A digital masterly can perform activities such as online advertising, content marketing, Internet and email marketing, social media marketing and advertising, SEO, and other marketing strategies online. All these activities aim to develop, improve the business, and increase sales and demand.
What are the duties of a digital marketing specialist?
The digital marketing specialist makes every effort to improve the business by using some tools and doing some activities. So, to do these things, he must have some strategies. All the duties and responsibilities of an online marketing specialist are as follows:
- Expertise in producing different types of content online or physically, textual content, visual and video content
- Expertise in SEO and increasing the number of visits
- Expertise in the field of online and physical marketing to increase sales and purchases
- Expertise and expertise in selling the desired products or services
- Radiation in providing different types of effective advertising for marketing and increasing demand and effectiveness in audiences
- Expertise and expertise in the field of social networks due to the trend of the social networks to increase traffic, impact, and sales
- Expertise and care in the field of design UI, UX, which is one of the most influential factors in attracting audiences
- Specialization in web design, which becomes a suitable and main platform for activities
Content production masterly
With the increase of online businesses and the completion of its sales and online services, the need for people who specialize in producing a variety of content has increased. To be able to launch our site, which is the leading platform for our activities, we must create content related to our services and products. The content had related to our services and products makes the field of activity clear.
For customers and audiences to know the field of activity of a digital and online business, they can identify this through the production parameters of that business.
To do this, a content production masterly must be able to do this to be able to write well. It means that writing and producing textual content can express its primary purpose. In addition, it must have mastered some Greek software to produce visual content. For example, some graphic software such as Photoshop. But it is worth noting that if the workload increases and the need for expertise are high, it is better to use a person who specializes in producing graphic and visual content.
Graphic content production specialists can draw and produce different types of quality images related to the subject, purpose, and type of business.
What are the duties of a text content production specialist?
- They write good textual content related to the type of business and purpose to increase the effectiveness and introduction of products and business.
- Create, edit different types of visual content
Note: Of course, it should be noted that if the project volume is more significant, it is better for a person who specializes in the production of visual content to do this efficiently.
What skills should a text content production masterly have?
- Creativity in writing
- Fluent in writing principles to produce content with principles
- Familiarity with CMS
- Familiarity and mastery of graphic software
What are the duties of a visual and video content production specialist?
- Creative and user-friendly image design
- Designing different types of catalogs, brochures for information
- Designing Instagram posts to advertise and attract users and customers
- Editing different types of videos
- Compilation and design of motion graphics
What skills should a visual content production expert have?
- Mastery of different types of graphic software such as Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator
- Mastery of some graphic design software such as Premier
How Much Money Does a Content Expert Make?
It is worth mentioning that the income of experts and specialists in the production of textual content depends on the amount and volume of work, and the higher the amount of work, the higher its income will be. In addition to the amount and volume of work, the income of a text content production specialist also depends on the individual's work experience. In general, the average revenue for a text content producer is $ 200.
It should be noted that content production is meaningless without optimizing search engines and browsers. For the textual and visual content produced to be effective, it must be optimized by search engines. Optimization, in other words, means that all activities are done for the site to reach the first rank in the search engine search results.
To better understand this situation, we say that for sites to get a lot of traffic that leads to more sales, they should be displayed in search engine results in higher rankings. Optimization also means that the site is in the top search results rankings.
What are the duties of an SEO professional?
- The SEO expert must have the skills to use various tools and design strategies that can lead to business prosperity through the development of appropriate and relevant keywords.
- SEO experts should be able to analyze the site and its data. Some of the ways that are used to analyze site data are Google Analytics, Search Console, MOZ, Ahref, etc.
- In addition to the items listed above, the SEO professional should be able to use some tools to analyze the activities of competitors and use their strengths and weaknesses to lead to business growth and prosperity.
What skills should an SEO expert have?
- Mastery of internal SEO, external SEO, and technical SEO - The SEO experts should be somewhat fluent in some programming languages such as PHP, ASP, HTML, and CSS.
- SEO experts must have mastered tools for analyzing site data such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.
How Much Money Does an SEO Expert Make?
The income of an SEO expert depends on the level of activity and work. In this case, some SEOs work as a project, some as a percentage of the total project, and increase or decrease from month to month.
But rejecting the general case, approximately, considering some conditions, the average income of a businessperson is $ 400.
Of course, an SEO's salary and income also depend on that person's background. A person with a history of fewer than two years has a lower payment than a person with a history of more than two years.
Some people say that the PR expert is the same as the sales expert in many cases. But in fact, all the duties and even responsibilities of these two experts are different. Even in large companies, experts and sales and marketing experts are different.
A marketing expert examines the labor market and analyzes all its data. Then, according to the results obtained from the analysis of data available in the market, some advertising policies should be designed to achieve better results and business prosperity.
What are the duties of a publicizing expert?
- The PR expert must research the market and examine the labor market to analyze all the data obtained from the labor market survey.
- After analyzing the obtained data, it should be possible to design and implement the necessary policies and strategies for business growth and development.
- The marketing expert has another task, which must keep all customer information and according to the information obtained from customers to make the necessary decisions to grow the business and increase sales.
- The PR expert must communicate with the customer using methods such as making voice and video calls, marketing messages, or emails.
What are the skills needed for an SEO expert?
- Adequate mastery of the concepts required for customer orientation
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Familiarity with some data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics and ...
How Much Money Does an SEO Expert Make?
As we said for other jobs, everyone's income depends on their workload and effort. If a person works harder and works harder, he will earn more. In addition to the amount and volume of work, a person's work experience has an impact on his income. The average digital advertising revenue is $ 300 per month.
As mentioned above, there are differences between a sales professional and a marketing expert. In this way, the marketing expert designs policies by examining the labor market and analyzing its data. The sales expert also uses the policies designed by the marketing expert to provide the price and enter contracts and sell products.
What are the duties of a sales expert?
- The sales expert must be able to use some of the abilities and tools of the people that the marketing expert has found to become a customer.
- In addition, the sales expert must work to find a suitable sponsor to produce products or provide services
What skills should a salesperson have?
- The sales expert should be familiar with negotiation and speaking techniques.
- Must be a little familiar with accounting.
- Must be familiar with Excel software. - Must communicate with customers. - Must be familiar with CRM software.
A person specializing in advertising should be able to use some of the required methods and tools to advertise online to grow and improve the business.
What are the duties of an advertising expert?
- An advertising expert must be able to produce relevant and relevant advertising content.
- Advertising experts should run some large advertising campaigns on social networks to increase sales, traffic, and customers.
- The sales expert must be able to calculate the advertising rate. In other words, it must calculate whether the cost paid for advertising was appropriate in relation to the number of customers and the return.
What are the skills needed for an advertising expert?
- Like other jobs, the income of an advertising expert also depends on the amount of work and the volume of its activity. If he works harder, he will earn more. The average income of an advertising expert can be between $ 200 and $ 300 per month.
Social networking expert
Since social networks have a special place today, they can be used to increase sales and business prosperity. Social networking apps and developed sites ( in French: Applications de réseaux sociaux et sites développés ) have attracted the attention of many users in the world today and have many fans. For a business to thrive and grow, we need to create an account for our business on many social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, and so on. A social media expert should also be able to manage all the accounts in these networks and do everything necessary for the development of business in social networks. For example, it should do its best to increase the number of customers and sales through social networks.
The duties of a social media expert are as follows:
- Analyze data related to social networks using some special tools
- Running and launching different types of advertising campaigns to increase sales.
- Determining appropriate strategies for advertising to achieve the desired goals
- Responsibility to interact with the audience on social networks and meet their needs
What skills should a social media expert have?
- Beginner familiarity and mastery of some software such as Office, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiarity and mastery of copyright principles
- Mastery of tools for analyzing and reviewing social network data
Social networking expert income
The income of these people depends on the amount of work and effort, as well as the amount of their experience. But on an approximate basis, the average income of these people is between $ 200 and $ 300.
UI Designer, UX
It can be said that in online businesses that are on the Internet, the presence of people and UI and UX designers is necessary. These designers can work to design user experiences or the appearance of business sites and applications. The magnitude of the impact of these designs is very high in the case that the user is associated with this part of the site and the business. UX stands for User Experience Design, and UI stands for User Interface Design.
What are the duties of a UI designer?
- Implement and design all Visual Design and UX design needs for the product
- Gaining complete knowledge of users and audiences and identifying their needs
- Analyze, review and update User Journey
- Holding some meetings and providing effective solutions for testing and final optimization of the product for the user and the customer
- Follow the process from the design stage to the testing and preparation stage.
- Familiarity and mastery of the concepts of colors, visual principles, and correct and optimal use of them
- Mastering some graphic software to design user experiences and user-friendly and attractive user interfaces
What skills should a UI designer have?
- Have an engineering degree
- Be familiar with different types of graphic software.
- Have teamwork experience
- Be able to communicate effectively with people, especially customers and audiences.
- Have a mastery of the psychology of colors
Know the principles of counseling
- Be able to do designs responsively.
- Have the power to reduce
- Be creative in designs.
- Design beautiful web pages
- Can design attractive user interfaces
What are the duties of a UX designer?
- Can do various types of user research
- User person can create
- The information architecture can determine a product.
- Design user flows or Wireframing.
- Create prototypes of user experience
- Perform user tests
What skills should a UX designer have?
- Have a curiosity
- Be empathetic
- Have continuous learning
- Always be up to date.
- Have critical thinking
- Be able to cooperate and communicate.
- Intuitive design and user interface
- Prototyping and testing the user experience
- Research and analysis
- Organizing information
- Design user experiences
As I said, many businesses are online, so to be able to start an online business, they need a platform on which to start their business. Website on the Internet and network can be the best platform for starting and implementing businesses.
What are the duties of a web designer?
- Advising about one to three sessions for the business owner and explaining how to design the site and the correct understanding of the employer's request
- They are designing the initial design and requesting an opinion from the employer, which is usually displayed on graphic software, using coding and performing the basic and essential steps
- Upload the site designed on the host and make the relevant settings
- Create different types of site pages
- Site speed settings and loading of some basic content
- Site changes at the request of the customer
- Complete site testing
- Free support for up to about a month
What skills should a web designer have?
Familiarity with and mastery of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Proficiency in some programming languages such as ++ PHP, ASP, Java, Perl, C
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Familiarity with UI and UX
- Responsive site design
- Communication skills
- Server management
- Project Management
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
The web designer's income depends on the project's size but is generally approximately $ 500.
The jobs we listed in this article were all jobs needed for digital marketing. We will need all these jobs to be able to do marketing digitally and online. Without any of these jobs, we would not be able to do digital marketing.
We also listed the incomes, skills, duties, and responsibilities of each of these professionals and jobs. Digital marketing consists of each of the jobs and experts listed in this article.Click to analyze your wesbite SEO