How to earn money on YouTube? tips and tricks to earn more
3 minute(s) read
Published on: Jul 18, 2020
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
In this article, we will explain all the money-making procedure in detail that enables you to earn a handsome amount through YouTube.
To earn money from YouTube is as simple as uploading content or gaining a large number of views. There are many pleasant ways to earn money from YouTube, such as fan funding, brand sponsorships, merchandise sales, etc.
Become a YouTube Partner
To earn money on YouTube, you will have to make a YouTube channel once you do it and make your channel successful enough to meet the needed requirements of the YouTube partner program. To become a YouTube partner, you should have accumulated a minimum of 4000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers over the past 12 months.
After this, you will be able to set up an AdSense account as you become a YouTube partner. Content creators who become the YouTube partner will have access to various monetization
channels of YouTube, such as YouTube Premium revenue, advertising revenue, and Super Chat payments. YouTube pays the content creators based on impressions and clicks. YouTube takes 45 percent of the revenue for itself, and the remaining 55 percent of the revenue gives to the content creator.
Sell your merchandise.
There are numerous products that you can sell through your tube channel to make decent money. You can sell your handmade merchandise like coffee mugs, T-shirts, snapbacks, and many more. This will benefit you beyond imagination.
You can also create an online brand that generates money for you and increases your exposure in the online world.
If you are a YouTube beginner and have no subscriber to start, you can start to buy YouTube subscribers from an authentic website and make sure they are real subscribers.
Create sponsored content
You can earn money by promoting different products or brands within your video. The benefit of creating sponsored content is that you will not have to give a specific amount to YouTube from your earnings. You can deal directly with the brand, and they will pay you directly.
There are many agencies that are helping to match social media monetization with brands on different platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter For example, Fambit is associated with YouTube, and it takes 10 percent of any sponsorship as its brokerage fee.
Get your fans to pay you directly.
You can also earn money is through channel memberships. Your followers and fans can pay you directly in exchange for creating bonus content such as special videos, badges, live chats, emojis, etc., 30,000 subscribers. You are enabled to avail this monetization feature of YouTube.
Use crowdfunding on an ongoing or one-off basis.
You can ask your fans for "fan funding" for a project. As a content creator, if you are making quality and good content, you can incline your fans to help you on a one-off or ongoing basis. Especially when the money is the only thing that stands between your idea and its implementation, crowdfunding is the best way to make it happen.
Whether they help you hire actors, buy advanced equipment or cover the overhead costs, you can call fan funding communities to support you if your idea is compelling or persuasive enough. Read more about social media monetization here.