Best 5 freelancing income websites
11 minute(s) read
Jan 27, 2021
Today, with the advancement of technology and increasing the activity load of people, jobs have been created in accordance with modern technology that can be done remotely and without the need for physical presence, as well as at any time of the day. General skills and expertise are not required to do these jobs, and people can work and earn more by focusing on their own talents.
Who is a freelancer and what does he / she do?
literally means "freelance" and the term means "being your own boss." A freelancer is someone who works for themselves and their specialty and does not necessarily have any affiliation with the organization, institution, or company. They work independently through forums or through reputable websites.
- Freelancers use their profession and expertise to carry out projects of different people at different times without any obligation to a person or organization. Freelancer is free and free to change his / her employer. Freelancers work as a project and are not employed in a company or organization. Freelancing is mostly done online and remotely, and of course it can be in person and physically. It is done both part-time and full-time. The freelancer is responsible for all the project work and the work is not divided. In fact, freelancing does not have a partner and even rarely participates in group and team work.
Talent Required for Freelancers:
are constantly negotiating and persuading clients to get a project and determine its details, so people who want to work as a freelancer must have the skill of negotiation and persuasion, because it is up to one person to do all the work. Persuasion skills, in addition to helping a person get a project and attract a customer, are also useful in some areas during the project. Therefore, every freelancer must have a strong art of expression and the power of speech.
- Since zero to one hundred tasks are the responsibility of the freelancer, the person must also have a managerial spirit. Management does not only lead to large projects such as oil and gas projects, but also to a two-week project that requires management, which, if not project management and time management, will face failure. So a freelancer must be a skilled spokesperson and a skilled manager to be able to manage the project.
- A freelancer is a professional speaker, senior manager, and meticulous reporter who is involved in reporting from the moment he or she accepts the project and begins writing the proposal until the minutes are presented.
- The freelancer must make an acceptable report of his or her smallest details.
- Freelancers are more freely dependent on the field of knowledge and literature. Jobs that can be done remotely by freelancers are: writing, editing, programming, web design, translation, illustration, marketing, film and content production, etc. Web marketing and web design is one of the most popular jobs. Is freelancing.
- People work for themselves, wherever and whenever they want to work, there is no manager or boss to manage them, working is a project, people use their expertise and skills and ....
- Freelancing is one of the best and easiest ways to earn money, and people can use their expertise and skills at the same time to work remotely for several employers and earn money.
- Work time, workload, scope of work and many other things are the choice of the freelancer.
- Working at the same time increases income for several employers, and even individuals can earn income by using different specialties at the same time. Freelancers improve their financial position by taking more projects. The control of position and success is in the hands of freelancers and they can cause their own success or failure.
How to become a freelancer?
- Know your talent, ability and skill. Maybe you are a great
, writer and translator and you can make money this way. Just do not pay attention to your talents and interests and consider the things that you can do. However, by using your talents, abilities and interests, you can start working and earn money. It is enough for you to identify your strengths and earn money from your talent by joining job search sites and attracting freelancers.
- If you want to start working as a freelancer, it is better to look for skills or professions that are popular and people pay more for them and have the ability to develop in the future. For example, a writer or translator can work better and more than a 15th century historian.
- Planning is one of the most important principles of freelancing, do not forget that you must have accurate and proper planning to be able to do things on time and efficiently.
- Finishing and working from home is good, but it may cause people to waste their time. You should try to follow the plan you wrote. Although it is a little difficult to stick to the plan since freelancers are your boss, it is even harder and harder to not finish a project. When you manage your time well and go according to plan, you can have quality work output and this will lead you to progress and lead to big projects.
- You need to be motivated to work. Be sure to motivate yourself before you start working and set a rate for each hour you work to motivate you to work. Always know the price and rates of competitors and try to have a good competitive advantage over your competitors so that your employers will prefer you and you will be different from your other competitors.
- Communicate with your clients after taking the project and never discourage them, do things quickly, be creative and come up with ideas.
- Do not forget that by increasing your experience and expertise in this field, you can get big projects with higher rates.
- You can get help from the websites that we introduce in this article. Never underestimate the power of the Internet. --- Do not miss the sites of UPWORK, FIVER, PEOPLE PER HOUR, ZFREELANCER.COM , check and follow them every day.
- Do not be indifferent to smaller projects and know their value. Small projects with low rates can be very useful for people who are just starting out because large freelancers are oblivious to small projects and this is a good opportunity for beginners.
- It is very important for freelancers to have a wide and very large circle of communication and to communicate with other employers and customers, as well as to be members of related associations so that they can find good job opportunities. Freelancers should also pay attention to this point, since they are their own boss, they should not deal with customer criticism if they face it, and they should accept their criticism with openness.
Here is some job search sites for freelancers:
is the best job sites for freelancers and you can easily get a job by subscribing to these sites and earn money by using your skills and talent. Membership in this site is free, but the site will charge you a percentage for each transaction and project. After joining this site, you will create a profile for yourself, which includes your general information, and employers can visit you to see your profile. In other words, getting a job on this site depends entirely on your profile, and it is better to spend more time creating your profile. The steps and how to join and start working on this site are as follows:
1- Create a profile
2- Review and start making recommendations based on your skills
3- Taking the project and doing it
4- Finally, present the project and receive a salary
was founded in 2010 in Israel. This site is a virtual job search and telecommuting site that operates independently and extensively.
Activity on this site does not require any documents and certificates and projects will be done based on the skills of individuals. There are more than 200 job areas on this site that freelancers can explore and choose the one that is close to their ability to work.
Freelancers can work in areas such as: design and graphics, marketing , programming , IT, ....
Membership is free and for each transaction, the site receives about 20% from freelancers, in other words, 80% of the transaction income for the freelancers themselves.
There is no limit to earning money through these sites, and freelancers will earn money depending on the type and amount of their activity and efforts. That is, the amount and amount of income of freelancers depends on the amount of work and effort, the more work and activity, the more income will be the same.
It's kind of the most paid IT freelance website in the world. They think mostly about company needs in a special way. So something like facebook and instagram followers and engagement services is something you can find rarely in other freelancer websites. But in
You can easily find those IT services. They are mostly focused on Programming, Website, SEO, Graphic and advertising categories. However you can find a lot of other services there.
One of the special differences of this website is its speed. Z-freelancer loading speed and their technical design is something can really surprise you.
4- People Per hour:
Launched in 2007 and now has about 1 million active users. This site focuses on 3 important principles:
1- Freedom: They believe that a job position is obtained when they work freely.
2- Openness: People from all over the world can express their opinion easily and without any embarrassment.
3- Change: They believe that the work process should be constantly changing and more work should be done on changing the technologies of activity.
Steps to get started on this site:
1- SIN-UP as a freelancer.
2- Create an attractive profile for yourself.
3- Get a project based on your skills.
4- Offer the price and start working.
Membership in this site is free, but 24% of transactions are for the site
is one of the largest virtual job search sites in 250 countries and regions and has more than 44 million active users. The work process and costs are the same as other sites.
Whatever you need, there will be a freelancer to get it done: from mobile app development, web design, product manufacturing, and graphic design.