Introducing the best SEO tools
3 minute(s) read
Published on: Dec 12, 2020
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
Creating a website is the easy part, but the real challenge is when it comes to getting it ranked in search engine results. SEO has a lot of aspects that are manually tackling all the requirements, and processes have become impossible. This is why there's a massive demand for SEO tools comes in the Search Engine Optimization world.
In order to save you the struggle of trying out various SEO tools and then choosing the best tools for your online advertising processes, I have compiled the best SEO tools list.
CopyScape is one of the best SEO tools that will help you in finding out duplicate content on your website. This CopyScape tool could also help you in finding out if someone has copied the content.
Similarly, you could use this tool to
- Find out if someone copies your content and publish it on their website in their name.
- Verify whether the content is copied or not
- Improving your website's reputation and SEO rankings
Google knows very well about the SEO game inside out, so it has built some of the best SEO tools available. Google Analytics is the benchmark tool in the industry of SEO for keeping a close eye on on-site traffic.
With the use of Google Analytics, you can:
- Check how many people are presently browsing your website.
- Find out the total number of page views and visitors for your site.
- Find out where they have come from
Ahrefs SEO Tool
Ahrefs is a quite famous SEO tool that gives you in-depth information related to the backlinks for your sites. Its premium version gives you detailed reports, but the free version is also good enough to be on the list of the best online SEO tools from which you can take advantage of.
In particular, this tool gives you information about:
- Most common anchor texts
- Top 100 links of a site
- Domain Rating and URL Rating
SiteAnalyzer tool helps you in generating accurate reports focused on finding out the issues that could restrain the performance of your sites. The amazing thing about this tool is that it offers 14 days free trial.
Site Analyzer tool can be used for:
- Check your present position in search engines
- Find the top-rated keyword for your topics.
- Generate a list of no-follow and dofollow backlinks to a website
Moz is another best SEO tool that helps you find important information about your website and domain. It is also a recommended tool to keep track of the Domain Authority and Page of both your and your competitor's sites. Its paid version also offers page optimization and keyword difficulty suggestions.
With this tool, you can:
- Highlighting and Finding keywords on a page
- Checking page authority, page rank, and domain authority of your sites
SEMrush is also listed among the best SEO tools in the marketplace; this tool offers unique SEO features that help you improve your website ranking in search engine rankings. Experts recommend using SEMrush for:
- Performing a deep analysis of backlinks
- Gives you Insights about the strategies that your competitors are using
- Figure out your competitor's marketing strategies
The best way to use these above-mentioned tools is to first learn about them in detail prior to using it so, that you can take full advantage from them.