Getting started with Xamarin.Forms
10 minute(s) read
Oct 14, 2020
We know that
is used for
developing a cross-platform app
. We are going to guide you on how you can use this platform to develop a cross-platform app.
We all know that Xamarin.Forms have eradicated all the issues of cross-platform app development issues. Now, it has allowed us to use the code of any other platform on the Xamarin.Forms and enjoy developing apps. You can develop the smooth working apps through this single platform. The thing is that app development can cost a lot of money when you have to work on different platforms for availing different features.
The main issue:
When talking about having a single platform for cross-platform, we know that app development in the Android platform includes the participation of Java, Apple needs the participation of Objective-c, or swift , Winphone platform needs the participation of .NET and C# . But, Xamarin.Forms allow you to use the code of different platforms in this single platform and develop the app in no time. Xamarin.Forms will help you develop cross-platform apps that will make your life easier.
Step by step guide for windows:
- The first thing first, you have to go to the settings>>files>>project.
- There, you have to search for the “Xamarin” if you want to go for the other option, you can choose “mobile” in the project type menu. Then you have to choose Mobile App from project type.
- The next step is to name your project.
- Further, you have to click on the new project and make sure that Android and iOS is selected already.
- You would have to wait until NuGet is restored.
- The next step is to get the Android emulator, for that you have to hit the dropdown menu on the debug button, and there you have to select “create Android emulator.
- The next appearing screen will be the emulator creator screen, and the default settings are the best, and you have to go with it.
- On the next screen, you will be shifted to the device manager window, and then you have to click on the options start to proceed.
- You will see the name of the new Android emulator in the debug button.
- Now, you have to click on the Debug button and deploy the application to the Android emulator.
By following these steps, you will quickly develop your first app using this Xamarin.Forms platform , and you won’t have to use a different platform for your app development
Xamarin.Forms is the best platform that you can use to develop interactive apps for different platforms like Android and iOS. You don’t have to switch the platform to develop apps for the different operating systems. Xamarin.Forms allow you to save your time while developing apps for you can use the codes of any other platform in Xamarin.Forms and it will automatically make the necessary changes in the code for adjusting it with the platform and go with it. There is no need to use multiple platforms for app development , go to Xamarin.Forms and enjoy using that platform to develop interactive and responsive apps quickly and more efficiently.About our Android and iOS app development services