What is Google Page experience and its impact on your SEO ranking?
3 minute(s) read
Published on: Dec 08, 2020
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
Google will measure it as the standard of the Core Web Vitals.Google has announced that a new ranking algorithm is planned to judge web pages based on how users notice the experience of interacting with a web page. It means that, as per Google, your website users have a poor experience on your pages. It is measured as per the new metrics, famous with the name of the Core Web Vitals. Google does not rank those pages. It is a Google Page Experience update
What is Google Experience?
On the Page experience criteria, Google has a detailed developer document. As per this document, a user perceives the experience of a specific web page. To provide a wonderful page experience, it is vital that your page loads quickly. It must be mobile-friendly, can run on HTTPS, and present intrusive ads. It should not take more than three seconds to load. Page experience is formed of several existing Google search ranking elements, including safe browsing penalty, intrusive interstitials penalty, HTTPS ranking boost, page speed update, mobile-friendly update. The usability and speed must be quick. It should work under Core Web Vitals.
What are the core Web vitals?
It includes user-centered metrics and real-world that offer scores on aspects of web pages. Interactivity, load time, and stability of content are important factors. Factors involved in Google Page Experience. Some of the essential factors involved in the website page's performance and increasing the user experience are here. It would help if you focused on these factors.
1. Use hyperlink differentiation
2. Use attractive calls to action
3. Optimize your page speed
4. Use white space
5. Contains well-written headlines and well-designed
6. Use images
7. Segment the key information using bullet points
8. Catch your 404s
9. Keep the website pages consistent
10. The website must be 100% responsive as well as mobile-friendly
11. No Interstitials along with Interruptions If your website is being interrupted by interstitials or popups when browsing a web page.
How can you improve your Page experience?
It would help if you focused on the following factors to improve the Page experience 1. Improve the Page Loading Speed It means how quickly your web page will load. It includes the time it takes to load initial content such as buttons and text and load heavy page elements such as videos, animation, and images. The content must not be heavy, which increases the loading time of the website
2. Optimize vital web pages Priorities are essential when you begin to improve the user experience. The page, sales pages, landing pages, and home pages are the most important pages that need your consideration and optimization. Updates of the valuable pages vary from one business to another. If you are in e-commerce, beginning with sales pages may prove more prudent.
It is highly essential to improve your page experience to enhance your online presence and business growth. You need to improve your customer service, optimize your high valued pages, identify potential website improvements and changes, and testing. It is important to understand deeply how people are clicking and navigating.Click to analyze your wesbite SEO