Common problems in smartwatches
7 minute(s) read
Published on: Oct 18, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
As you know, smartwatches are one of the best-selling digital and smart products. But even the most excellent products may have some problems. For example, we can say that smartwatches also have some problems. If you have a smartwatch and you have encountered some problems and shortcomings in using it, reading this article can be useful for you.
Here are some common problems with smartwatches:
Overheating Apple Watch SE
Many reports say that the Apple Watch SE smartwatch is overheating. It is possible that the smartwatches around the wrist become hot due to some physical injuries. Of course, it is worth mentioning that some small and large problems have been seen in the watches of the model and SE series. But the most statistics and dissatisfaction with this model of the smartwatch is for the people of Korea. Here are some solutions to the problem of overheating smartwatches:
- If you find that the cause of this problem and the overheating of the watch is due to physical problems and injuries, which are most likely due to physical injuries, it is better to take your smartwatch to the nearest dealer.
- In another solution, it is better to turn off your smartwatch and let the battery run low. It is best to keep your alarm clock off until a specialist or representative sees it.
The sudden and fast reboot of Apple Watch 3 on WatchOS 7
Some users who make smartwatches that have been upgraded to WatchOS 7 accidentally complain after launching the watch and its apps on the Apple Watch 3, saying that it has some problems. This problem occurs mainly in the Apple Watch 3 Series, and in other series and models of smartwatches, it is less seen or not seen at all.
The solution to this problem:
- It is best to first check to see if our Apple Watch and smartwatch can support WatchOS. Because watch OS 7.0.3 was introduced in October 2020, it has some problems.
Itchy skin and discomfort with using a smartwatch
Using smartwatches that precisely touch Apple Watch sensors on human skin may cause skin allergies or itching. Recently, according to some reports, people say that when they use smartwatches, their wrist skin itches, and some skin allergies occur. In general, we can say that there is no definitive solution to solve the problem because it is possible that the problem varies from person to person and is related to the type and type of skin and skin allergies and others.
However, some solutions to solve this problem are as follows:
- It is better to open the strap of the smart watch sometimes so that our skin does not sweat under it and does not cause some skin allergies or itching. It is better for our skin to come out from under the watch and breathe a little.
- It is better not to touch the smartwatch during the day when we do not need it, so as not to cause some problems. It is only better to have an alarm clock when we need it. In this case, our wrist is free and does not suffer from skin allergies.
- There are some watch straps that are made of good material, and it is better to make those straps so that your skin is less damaged.
Smartwatch does not turn on when raising the hand
As you know, the Apple Watch or other smartwatches will turn on when we raise our hand and bring our wrist closer to our face, and they will turn off after a few moments. Some watches may be in trouble and may not light up when you raise your hand.
Here are some solutions to the problem of not turning on the smartwatch by raising your hand:
- To do this, it is better to go to the Watch application, which is installed on the smartphone, and then refer to the My Watch section. In that section, I select the General option. Then we go to the Wake Screen section and check whether the Wake Screen on Wrist Raise option is active or not. It is active or not.
- The reason that the smartwatch does not turn on when you raise your hand is that the watch is in Theater Mode. If this mode is active, we will see its symbols and icons on the screen. To be able to turn it off and on, it is better to press Digital Crown to turn on the screen. After turning on the screen, swipe down to access the Control Center.
Another solution is to go to the settings section and make sure in the Software Update menu whether we have done the latest update or not.
Messages remain unread on smartwatches.
Some reports from Carbarn show that all messages read on smartphones remain unattended on smartwatches. This has caused dissatisfaction among some users. Of course, it should be noted that this problem seems to occur when we change our smartphones.
Here are some solutions to solve these problems:
- To solve this problem, it is better to close the developed Messages application on your smartphone ( in German: entwickelte Nachrichten-Anwendung auf Ihrem Smartphone ) or try to press the power button for a while until you turn off both your smartwatch and your smartphone. After that, we must first turn on the smartphone and then the smartwatch.
- Use the official guide of Apple or the company and the brand of your watch and phone to learn how to connect your smartphone to your smartwatch and do it correctly.
- If you turn off your smartphone, we must follow all the necessary instructions carefully so that we can reconnect the smartphone to the smartwatch.
- It is better to use iCloud in devices as well, to pair the two smartphones and smartwatches.
- No LTE connection in smartwatch
Another problem that users may face is the lack of LTE connection.
Here are some solutions to this problem:
- It is better to go to the settings section and update our smartwatch software through Software Update.
- It is better to reconnect your phone carefully. To do this, open the expanded application of my smartwatch and go to the My Watch tab. Then select the I next to the Carrier and then click the Remove button.
- Digital crown does not work
In some reports, users say that the digital crown does not work and does not show any reaction.
The solutions to solve this problem are as follows:
- It is better to try to read the official guide of our smartwatch brand to set it up.
- If the rotary knob is stuck, it is better to clean the watch before we can select that button.
If none of these methods work, it is best to leave your smartwatch to a specialist.
Connect or disconnect Bluetooth
Solutions: - If Bluetooth is not connected, it is better to bring the devices closer to each other because proximity is one of the most important factors in Bluetooth.
- If the problem is with the phone, it is better to disable Airplane mode.
- Turn the smartwatch on and off once.
- Disconnect and reconnect the phone and watch.
In this article, I have tried to list some of Raji's problems that may occur during busy hours, and in return, we have suggested some solutions to them. If you have problems using smartwatches, it is better to try the solutions listed in this article, and if you do not get results, the best course of action is to consult a specialist in the field of smartwatches and smartphones.