What is the harm of computer for health?
16 minute(s) read
Published on: Dec 04, 2021
Updated on: Mar 11, 2022
As you know, today, with the advancement of technology, many people use computer systems, so it can be said that it is not possible without computer systems. To meet your needs, you must use computer systems. According to statistics, 95% of people use computers, and computer systems meet their needs.
Improper and excessive use can harm the body and cause some problems. One of the most important organs that are damaged in computers is the eye.
Eye pain, red eyes, watery eyes, diplopia, blurred vision, decreased visual acuity, eye fatigue, headaches, etc., are some of the complications we may experience in the excessive and incorrect use of computers. Excessive use of computer systems exhausts the muscles of the human eye because it focuses on the computer system monitor. Or it is even possible that the eye muscles are affected and damaged due to changes in light, the brightness of light, change of direction of vision, etc. While watching the monitor, Emma's eyes may become tired, and their muscles may be damaged. By typing and rotating the eye pupil, the eye may lose its visual power. Doctors recommend that people with low vision eyes use a computer less so that their eyes do not get too tired. In addition, doctors recommend that you massage the computer every 10 minutes while using it to prevent excessive eye muscle fatigue. After massaging and rubbing your eyes every ten minutes, stare at one point until the eye fatigue goes away.
As we have said, today, the computer has become one of the most essential and practical accessories that are used more. Know computers too. Ergonomic knowledge refers to how a computer is used. Some doctors say that continuous mouse clicks can cause tissue damage. Experts have stated that when you feel in your hand, there may be a connection between the red tissue and the nerves of your hand and the brain. This type of pain that occurs for the hand is due to the constant clicks of the mouse. Injuries that may arise because of continuous clicks can affect the forearm and elbow. To combat this type of complication that is for the hand, it is possible to use some ergonomic methods until finally, it is possible to deal with the difficulties and pain of the hand caused by continuous use and mouse clicks.
To solve this problem and deal with this complication, you can do some exercises such as twisting your wrist and moving your hand until you finally prevent the occurrence of worse and more severe problems. Or to be able to reduce the amount of damage to some extent. Of course, some experts and specialists also say that if users experience hand pain, it is better to see a neurologist doctor. Of course, you should also keep in mind that never bend until you suffer from injuries and pain in the back, shoulders, and neck when using the computer. Because the shoulders and neck do not have this ability to hold the head when you bend your head forward too much, the pain in the neck and back may increase.
To be able to prevent some skeletal and muscular complications and pain, we can do the following:
- You must pay attention to the height of the chair, so you must adjust the size of the chair. In this case, it can be said that the height that the chair should have been better to be between 41 and 52 cm.
- In addition to the chair's height, we must also pay attention to the angle and seat of the chair so that the length and width of the seat should be about 40 to 48 cm. However, for obese people, it is recommended to use wide chairs until They can sit comfortably in a chair without any problems.
- The thickness of the seat pan is also critical. The thickness of the sandal pan should be between 4 to 5 cm, and its surface has a material that does not cause sweating. In addition, the front edge of the chair must be round, and the edge of it must be soft.
- The back angle that it creates with the seat of the sandal is better to be at least 95 to 100 degrees. The angle that the chair's back makes with its headquarters is better, which must be 95 to 110 inches.
The chair's back should be at least 32 to 36 cm wide. The back of the chair should be between 50 and 85 cm high. In addition, the backrest should also have an arch in the back so that it can be easily sat and leaned while leaning on it, without injuring the back.
- Positions that are used to working with computers, it is better to have handles than to put them on the handles to relieve hand fatigue when tired.
Of course, it is essential to note that the height of the armrests must be proportional to the size of the chair. The chair is suitable for working with wheels, which have five reels and rotate. Also, the sea floor slope should be 5 to 15 degrees to the front and 5 degrees to the back.
How can we sit at a desk while working with a CP?
To sit at a computer desk with minimal damage, it is best to lean back slightly when sitting. When leaning back, the body should be at an angle that creates an angle between the thighs and the body. It can be about 135 degrees. Of course, these degrees are based on the research and sayings of experts and, depending on the anatomy of each body may be different. For example, if you sit at the table and lean back so hard that you fall off the sandals and cannot be comfortable, you can increase this angle to 120. According to statistics and research, people spend about 10 hours a day sitting, eating, doing work, using the computer or other work, and to be more harmed and have fewer side effects, it is better to sit in the back seat. Know the table.
The height of the sandals should be such that the soles of your feet hit the ground and your knees are in line with your thighs. In other words, the angle that your feet should make when sitting on a chair is 90 degrees. The angle that the back of the sandal creates with the seat should be 120 degrees.
If you sit in this position, the least damage will be done to your body. You can even use some small pillows and place them on your back so that you can lean on them quickly.
What should be the characteristics of the chair that is used in the workplace when using the computer:
- The chair should have a back. The chair's back should be in a position that covers the lower back. In this case, the chair's back should be designed according to the depth of the waist so that we can easily lean when leaning on those chairs.
- The back of the chair should be horizontally and vertically aligned.
- The better seat is the swivel.
- The chair must have this capability so that it can be adjusted in every way.
- Chairs must have movable bases.
- The seat cover should be of a material that does not cause sweating and should pass air through and not bother the person sitting on the chair. In addition, when the chair sweats, the sandal may be slippery and cause discomfort.
- The inner layer of the chair must be about 2 to 3 cm thick.
- The minimum width of the chair must be 40 cm.
- Its wheels can move on the floor.
- The height of the chair is proportional to the size of the table, and in addition, it can be changed and adjusted.
- According to the principles of ergonomics, the chair's height should be 25 to 35 cm lower than the work surface.
What features should a mouse use in the workplace when working with a CP have:
- It is worth noting that today different types of mouse designs and shapes have entered the market, and it is essential to choose the most suitable mouse design and kind.
- As far as possible and it may be best that the surface where the mouse and keyboard are placed in the same. In other words, the better the mouse and keyboard placement, the better.
- When working with the mouse, be sure to pay attention until the wrist and forearm are leaning and lean on that support.
- Instead of using the mouse and annoying your wrists and forearms, you can use some shortcuts on the keyboard. Use the ctrl + s shortcut keys to save and the ctrl + p shortcut keys to print.
- It is better to use some pads that are suitable for using mice, the best type of which are medical pads.
What are the features of a desktop and keyboard that are used in the workplace when working with a computer?
- We must place the table in such a way that it has the closest distance to us.
- When using keyboards, it is better to pull the sliding screen of the desk that is on the table towards you and make the keyboard as close to you as possible.
- It is better to place the desktop and keyboard in front of you accurately so that you do not have to rotate to work with them.
- The height of the desk should be such that your elbows and shoulders can be free and no damage to them.
- The wrists should rotate over, and the elbows should bend, with the clubhead brought behind.
- You should not bend while working, and it is better to be sure to bring the table and keyboard close to you so that you can perform better without injury to the neck and shoulders.
What features should a keyboard that is used in the workplace when working with a CP have:
- The keyboard, which is used for typing and sometimes for using combination keys and shortcuts, must be located along with the elbows and forearms. In this case, when working with the keyboard and using it to type, it is better than the forearms and arms, creating an angle of 80 to 100 degrees. In such a way, the component should be perpendicular to the ground and the table, and the elbow should be on the table horizontally, and the wrist should not bend at all. Of course, it is also worth noting that the wrist should not withstand any pressure and should not be turned up or down at all.
- The keyboard must be separate from the system and the computer.
- The keyboard must be placed precisely in front of the person.
What are the desktop features that are used in the workplace when working with ACP?
- The height that the desk will have must be adjustable, and it can be changed and adjusted when it is high.
- The space under the table for the legs should be suitable and accessible.
- The surface of the worktable should be large and suitable so that different types of required equipment can be placed on the table. In this case, it can be said that the accessories that are used when using the computer should be available to people and close to the operator.
- The table surface should not be too dark or too light. Because dark and light colors can annoy users' eyes.
What features should a monitor used in the workplace when working with a CP have:
Before we talk about the features that monitors should have, it is best to know the two types of hazards that monitors can pose as follows:
1- Danger of light glare or reflection and reflection of ambient light to the user's eyes
2- Danger of radiation
- It is better than the highest part of the monitor and the user's view. In such a way, it is neither too tall nor too short for the user.
- The distance between the eyes to the monitor is better to be between 30 to 60 cm. Of course, according to the advice of some experts, it is better than this distance is about 46 cm.
- The monitor should not be bright and should also be in a position that cannot reflect light.
- Images that are placed on the monitor screen should be sharp and clear and should be in a state that cannot be recognized.
- To be able to adjust the monitor so that it cannot reflect light or reduce its reflection, it is better to adjust or control its opacity.
- Monitors should be placed away from the window and along the vertical.
- Of course, the frame is mentioned. To prevent the reflection of light, you can use some glass or light filters that are suitable.
- To adjust the monitor so that it is visible to the user and the user can see it without any problems, the neck should be straight.
- To increase the adjustment capabilities of the monitor, some movable bases can also be used. Using the grounds, we will have this feature to adjust the distance of the monitors.
- When using computer systems for typing, it is better to use a copyholder.
- Of course, to avoid some dangers of the electromagnetic field, it is better to never stand behind the monitor.
Here are some things to keep in mind when using a CP:
- If the brightness of your monitor is high, it is better to adjust it and reduce the brightness. You can even wear radiation glasses if needed.
- During the novel that you use a computer, it is better not to focus on anything else and massage and rub your eyes every 10 minutes.
- When you feel that your eyes are tired, it is better to blink constantly. By doing this, your eyes will relax to some extent, and fatigue will be reduced. Of course, it is worth noting that doing this will not dry your eyes.
- When typing a lot, it is better to use some paper holders.
- The wrist should not be bent. Accessories such as a mouse and keyboard should also be placed along the wrist and not cause any problems.
- It is better than the arms and elbows are as close to the body as possible.
- As much as possible, place the equipment you need on the table so that you can easily access them.
- At intervals of 45 minutes, it is better to get up until your feet are a bit rest.
- Do not sit behind the desk and system constantly while working and get up and rest a bit.
- The necessary tools and equipment must be at your disposal.
- When the muscles are cramped, it is better to relax a little to reduce the amount of relaxation of your muscles.
In this article, we have tried to tell you as much as possible about some of the disadvantages of working with computer systems for users. We can get acquainted with some of the side effects that will cause us to use the system too much incorrectly. Of course, we have also listed treatment strategies for this type of side effect, which you can observe and do to prevent such serious problems to maintain your health using computer systems.Website SEO analysis services