A few steps before starting site optimization and SEO by search engines
9 minute(s) read
Published on: Feb 26, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
Before you start taking some steps to have a strong SEO and good optimization by optimization engines, you should be aware of some content to ensure the progress of your work.
Understanding the target community:
Before you start doing anything, it is better to get to know your audience, or in other words, determine who you are in contact with within this business and to whom you will sell your products and services. SEO can be considered a marketing channel needed to get acquainted with its target audience. That way, you need to know how your audience likes to interact with you (via social media, search engine search, backlinks, and external links), or you need to know what your target audience is Who are they, what are their needs, what are they interested in, etc. In this case, by obtaining enough information from your target audience, you can easily take other measures to improve performance and have a good SEO
Determining the type of content production and reviewing the content of competing sites:
Before attempting SEO, you must determine what your content will be for your site, or specify the type of content you produce. To do this, you can review the content on the sites that exist in your field of activity and see them get ideas and templates from them. Content is the heart of SEO, which must be carefully considered before producing SEO to ultimately lead to good results. Sites indexed and ranked by search engines are ranked because of their content. Because content is an important element of websites. So before you start doing some actions, you must determine the type and method of producing your content. To do this, you can use similar sites or sites that operate in your business area and model.
Start producing content:
After determining the type of content produced and reviewing the content available on competing sites, it is better to start producing content and continue to do so better than other competitors. From the very beginning of work and content production, it is better to follow the principles and rules of SEO so that you can both attract the opinion of search engines, get better rankings in search results and have a good and powerful SEO. Content production has some principles and rules that depending on your field of activity and business, is better to identify and follow them.
You need to determine by which keywords and phrases you want to appear in the search results and through which words users will access your content. Choosing the best and most popular keywords will bring a lot of users and visitors to your site, and your site can easily be in the best rankings of search results. The selection of keywords for the sites should be made in such a way that the keyword is searched by many users in order to increase the website traffic and presence in the top rankings of search-results.
Optimal site structure:
In addition to paying attention to the selection of high-traffic keywords producing desirable and user-friendly content, you should also pay attention to the site structure, which is perfect. To put content on the site and choose popular keywords to appear in the top rankings of search results, you must design and set up a site with an optimal and perfect structure. The structure of your site should be technically flawless, optimized, have no problems in terms of loading speed, and be responsive for display on other smart devices such as mobile phones. In general, the optimal structure of the site means perfection, high loading speed, responsiveness for display on mobile phones, and proper site design . If the site is not suitable and does not have an optimal structure, it will not be possible to place content on it and appear in the top rankings of search-results.
Checking the work process and troubleshooting:
After you have observed all the above and taken the necessary measures for them, it is better to check them correctly using some tools and solve any problems if they arise. Do. You can also use Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools to do this.
A few step after the start of the site boost
1- consulting and website boost:
To have a good and strong SEO, we must first get advice from experts in this field to have a little familiarity with the tricks and methods of having a strong SEO. SEO experts and specialists give advice to their customers on the principles of SEO and help them to have a strong SEO site and to be in the top rankings of search-results, increase traffic and sales or click-through rate.
Some of the tips experts provide to their clients are:
- Provide a full explanation of the principles and strategies of strong SEO
- Answer all the customer questions they have encountered
- Help and guide the customer to receive and select the appropriate and desired keyword
- Helping and guiding the customer to get the appropriate address and related to the keyword and business area (if not available and site design)
2- Review and analysis of keywords and the level of competition:
In this stage of SEO, the consultant and SEO expert selects a suitable keyword with a large number of searches according to the customer's wishes so that the business owner can base his site on the same word.
Optimize a keyword
and place that keyword in search-results. This step is very sensitive to the fact that the keyword that is selected must be in a state that can transfer traffic and many visits to the site or can cause the site to be in the top rankings of search results. The keyword chosen must succeed in competing with other site keywords.
Some of the studies that are done at this stage are as follows:
- Review and analyze customer-requested keywords for optimization - Analyze the extent and competence of different types of keywords
- Review and analysis of domain names and factors affecting the site SEO
- Announce the words and phrases suggested by SEO expert for customers
- Determining SEO strategy and careful planning to advance the SEO goals of the site
- Estimate and announce the cost of SEO
- Estimate and announce the time needed to have and build a strong and good SEO for the site
3- Optimization of site pages:
After selecting the keywords for optimization, careful planning and determining the strategy, and concluding a contract between the SEO expert and the customer, the next steps, which are practical, begin. In these stages, all the necessary operations and measures are done to build a strong SEO. In general, website page optimization falls into two categories:
- On page boost
- Off page optimization
includes all actions and operations that are performed on the main source of the site.
The following are some step you can take to optimize your page:
- Optimize the coding of the website structure
- Optimization of video content on the website
- Optimize a variety of HTML tags
- Generate or optimize textual content in accordance with the principles and standards of SEO and the latest search engine algorithms
includes all actions and operations that are done outside the main source of the site to improve the site ranking. It will take about six months to take the necessary steps at this stage.
The following are some step that can be taken to optimize off-page pages:
- Placing and adding traffic to sites
- Creating backlinks and external links to increase site traffic and traffic Design advertising banners that increase site traffic participate or create some advertising campaigns such as advertising campaigns on Google AdWords
4- Delivery and presence of the website in the top rankings of results and the first page of Google:
The last step of the SEO process is the presence of the site in the better rankings of search results, which according to the time agreed in the contract of business owners by searching for the word. The keywords can easily see your website in better rankings and the first page of search-results.
Here are some tips to help you design and create a good-search engine and user-friendly site:
- Design a website that increases conversion rates
- Designing a site that increases impressions by appearing in the top rankings of search results
- Design a suitable site with all the principles of SEO that will reach the best rankings in search results with less cost and time
- Responsive website design that can be displayed on mobile phones, tablets and other smart devices
- Website design with a completely user-friendly structure
- Website design with a convenient and convenient navigation system to direct users to other pages Good and powerful SEO of the site is very important and will increase the number of visits, increase traffic and sales, and ultimately the success of the business. SEO, if done in accordance with the principles and standards and accordance with Google algorithms, can easily be provided to users in the top rankings of search results, and users can easily access a good site. But SEO is not the only factor in the success of the business and the site. In addition to focusing on empowering SEO, the site's structure should be optimized and user-friendly. If a site ranks in the top search results and gets more traffic but fails to retain the users it attracts, it may cause the site to decline. Therefore, besides focusing on on-site SEO, site structure optimization should also be considered.