Duties of SEO Consultant
9 minute(s) read
Feb 12, 2021
To have a strong and good SEO , we must follow some tips and principles so that we can have a good site SEO. But most site owners and business owners are not familiar with any of the principles of SEO and search engine optimization algorithms and cannot do it themselves. What is the solution in this case? Should they have bad SEO because they do not know the basics of good SEO? The answer to this question is that there are experts and consultants in this field who advise site owners to optimize their SEO and have a strong and good SEO.
Who is an SEO consultant?
An SEO consultant is a person who is very experienced and skilled in the field of SEO and having a good SEO for the site, who has become an expert in this field. A person who only has SEO knowledge and has not experienced many failures and successes cannot be considered a good SEO consultant. A good SEO consultant is someone who also has success and failure experiences with SEO knowledge so that he can solve a crisis if needed. Manage. SEO Consultant is constantly updating its knowledge and information with new optimization algorithms and search engines to provide good and strong SEO for site owners. An SEO consultant is an expert who, after gaining a lot of experience and knowledge, has reached a stage of skill that can implement the principles of good SEO for other site owners and businesses. Website owners need to have an expert with them to know how to work with new algorithms, review new SEO principles and have a strong SEO to increase traffic, conversion rates and conversion rates, etc.
What skills should an SEO consultant have?
must know all the principles and algorithms to have a strong SEO, they must always keep their information and knowledge up to date. A good SEO consultant is always familiar with all Google algorithms such as
, Penguin algorithm, etc. In order to be able to provide specialized and useful advice for site owners, it must also have a strong articulation technique. On the other hand, having a good SEO requires some research, the consultant and
must have all the necessary information and skills for a thorough review. Be aware. Another skill that an SEO consultant and expert should have is the ability to focus on content strategies to help site owners better produce and publish content. SEO consultant should know the appropriate and effective keywords for different businesses to select the best keywords that are searched by more users. In addition, the SEO consultant must have other skills to be able to help site owners in relation to the site and social networks, producing quality content, examining the behavior of the audience, examining the behavior of the site competitors, and so on.
In order to have a good SEO and get the desired results, you must follow the principles of SEO, which is why you must be familiar with white hat and black hat SEO to be able to optimize legal and principled SEO.
A professional SEO consultant should be fully acquainted with internal SEO and external SEO techniques. Must have complete control over the HTML code of the site to be able to optimize the structure of the site.
Why should we have an SEO consultant by our side?
We all know that the main goal in virtual marketing for businesses is not search engines, but the number and quality of the audience that enters the sites through search engines.
All business owners in order to be able to operate in the virtual world and achieve their desired results must be aware of the principles and how to operate in the virtual world, if not aware of these principles must be experts in this field. Get advice and help so that they can have a colorful and effective presence in these spaces. This is why in order to achieve their goals such as increasing traffic, increasing sales and recognition, etc., they should use the help and guidance of experts, and this makes the presence of SEO consultants along with business owners more necessary. .
What are the duties of an SEO consultant?
- Provide logical and effective suggestions and recommendations for optimizing the productivity process through SEO
- Collaborate with a team of programmers and marketers to implement proper and effective SEO improvement methods
- Up-to-date and compatible with the latest updates of SEO techniques and search engine algorithms and optimization
- Prepare and submit reports on a regular basis and explain them to the business owner to take the necessary actions
- Know and apply On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO techniques
- Using his skills, the SEO consultant should provide some effective and useful services to the site owners in order to have a strong SEO Some of the duties and responsibilities of an SEO consultant are as follows:
- The consultant must know how to use SEO tools and search engines.
- Perform appropriate and effective links from similar sites.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of content management systems to be able to use their tools well to have a strong SEO.
- Achieving top site rankings in search engine search results, increasing site traffic, increasing site traffic, increasing site conversion rate are among the important tasks of a consultant and SEO expert and you must get the desired result and achieve all these things. Take the necessary measures.
- SEO consultant is not separate from marketing and should be a skill in the field of advertising and branding to enable business owners to get better results in marketing.
- Manage keywords and specify their characteristics. For example, which keyword has less competition, which has been searched by more users and ...
- Mapping keywords and assigning each keyword to a page of the site, organizing them and implementing keywords that prevent problems.
- Know and explore other elements that search engines address. Such as checking heading tags, H tags and ...
- Review and general analysis of the site, solve the appearance problems of the site, check whether it is indexed or not and take the necessary actions if necessary and manage HTML tags and ...
- Doing all the necessary steps in a principled and completely legal way to have a good SEO
- Cause the site to reach the top rankings of search results, so that when searching by selecting appropriate and effective keywords in the top rankings, search results will be shown on the first pages for users.
- SEO consultant with his clever actions should increase site traffic, increase conversion rate and click-through rate, increase the duration of the user's presence on the site and many other things.
- SEO expert and consultant must have sufficient knowledge and awareness to be able to identify and deal with some technical problems of SEO, for example, 404 errors, canonicalization errors, 301 or 302 errors, broken and erroneous link errors, server errors, the error of not indexing the content of the site, etc. are considered as the duties of an SEO consultant. The SEO consultant should identify these in a timely manner and provide solutions to address them.
- SEO consultant, in addition to focusing on site SEO through desktop, should also focus on site SEO via mobile to do so to increase traffic and traffic from other smart devices and cause site owners Get good results.
- Guiding the site owner in choosing a domain name, choosing and buying suitable and affordable hosting, choosing a suitable server, etc. are among the duties of a good SEO consultant.
- A good SEO consultant knows the naming and URL selection strategy and guides the site owner in choosing the best URL.
What are the demands of business owners and site owners from SEO consultants and experts?
Business owners ask
and experts to help and guide them in branding and branding their business.
Business owners want to increase traffic and therefore turn to SEO experts . SEO experts should help them increase traffic and take the necessary steps.
Adding a new customer or increasing the conversion rate is one of the things that business owners are looking for and SEO experts in this field can guide site owners by observing the principles and considering new algorithms.
Website owners turn to experts and paid for their work to achieve the desired results in which they do not specialize, so site owners expect SEO consultants to do their job honestly so that Achieve the desired results.
Who should site owners pay their SEO to?
The question that is common among business owners is whether it is better to hire a professional SEO consultant in your marketing staff in person or work with SEO consultants on a part-time basis to have a good SEO?
If you do not need the expertise of an expert in your group and staff, you can work with professional SEO specialists remotely to do your work and solve your problems.
It is better to pay attention to the following criteria when choosing a professional SEO consultant:
- Having a lot of experience in the field of SEO consulting or related activities
- Having successful and good portfolio in the field of SEO
- Have thoughtful, critical skills and the ability to solve problems and manage crises
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Skills to manage time to take the necessary actions
- Having experience in planning and implementing successful SEO project strategies
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based and consistent recommendations