How to send email and language settings in WordPress
7 minute(s) read
Published on: Aug 18, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
Website design has an expansive world, and in this vast world, there are many tools and facilities, all of which are being used by different people to design their sites as good as possible, WordPress system is one of the systems that different people use to design their site better and more functional with the help of it.
This system, an open-source system, has many features that you can quickly master and finally create a suitable site. As you know, the number of people interested in this system is increasing day by day. If you want to see the reason for this great interest of various users, you can refer to the articles on our site related to this field, so you can get help from it to have more knowledge.
In general, the most important reason for different users' interest in WordPress is the ease of working with it, which allows the user to get a positive user experience while working with it, which is one reason why many people prefer to use it.
In the following, we are going to examine the way to send email and language settings and how to send email in WordPress? If you want to master how you can do this process, we have to tell you that there are several ways you can get help from which we are going to look at in this section.
1- Using a third-party plugin:
One of the ways to send email in WordPress is to use various plugins that make it easy for different users to do this, among which, we can mention, WP Mail SMTP.
To use different plugins in WordPress, you need to install them in the first step. To install, you must do the following steps.
- In the first step, you need to enter your WordPress site and go to 'Dashboard' there. On the left part, you can see an option called menu, click on it and click on 'Plugins'.
- Now, you have to click on 'Add New' near the top of the screen and type 'Mail SMTP' in the search bar.
- After the search is done, you can see a page as a search result that you should click on Install Now on this page.
- After installing this plugin, you must click on the Activate button to make your plugin usable.
After activation, to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin to work with your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- click WP Mail SMTP, and then click Settings.
- The WP Mail SMTP general settings page appears.
- In the "From Name text box," you have to type the name you want to associate with the email address you specified in step 3.
- Under Return Path, you should select the Set the return-path to match the "From Email check box."
- Under Mailer, select Other SMTP.
- Under Other SMTP, in the SMTP Host text box, type the full server name for your account
- Choose one of the following configurations:
✓ If you want to use Encryption, in the SMTP Port text box type 465, select SSL under Encryption.
✓ If you do not wish to use Encryption, in the SMTP Port text box, type 25, and then under Encryption, select None.
- Under Authentication, select On.
- In the SMTP Username text box, type the email address you specified in step 3.
- In the SMTP Password text box, type the password for the email account you specified in step 10.
- Click Save Settings.
2– By using the API:
Another way to send email in WordPress is that if you want to reach your goal this way, you need to do the following steps correctly.
- In the wp-config.php file, copy, and paste the following code:
To the code mentioned above, it is necessary to fill in the values related to, server.a2hosting, firstname.lastname@example.org, password, email@example.com (corresponding to the code placed on the line before the last one), and Kelly Koe, in the settings relevant to your site and replace them.
- Save all the changes you have made to the wp-config.php file.
- In your plugin code file, copy and paste the following code:
- To send an email message, call the wp_mail () function. To understand this case better, we suggest that you pay attention to the following example in this regard.
wp_mail ("firstname.lastname@example.org", "Subject", "Message");
By taking following the steps we have brought to you so far, you can finally send your desired email from WordPress as easily as possible.
How to Change this Language?
You may want to change your WordPress language so that you can view your leading site, dashboard, etc., in another language, which can be done in several ways.
Note that you can change the Language concerning different items, such as WordPress Site Language, WordPress dashboard language, and Multilanguage site, each of which we will deal with separately.
- WordPress Site Language:
Changing the Language of the leading site allows you to change the Language of the front-end site. By changing it, the Language of your WordPress dashboard will also be changed, and you can view it in the Language you want.
If you have installed various themes and plugins in your WordPress, and if these items do not support the Language you have chosen, you won't be able to view them in the one that you have chosen. Otherwise, everything changes in the Language you want.
To do this, you need to do the following:
- First, you need to go to Settings.
- After clicking on the settings, select the General option.
- If you have done the previous steps correctly, you a page will be displayed where you can see the Site Language option at the bottom.
- Select your desired Language from the drop-down and save your changes.
- Dashboard Language:
Another way you can change the language of your WordPress is by changing it on the dashboard. In this regard, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that, if you do so, the users of your site will see the primary Language that you have set. You are the only one who can change the Language of the WordPress dashboard and see it in the form that you have chosen, which can be very useful for you.
To do this, you need to do the following steps:
- Refer to your site dashboard.
- Select the Users option from the dashboard.
- After completing these steps, select your Profile from the options you can see after clicking on Users.
- After that, you can see a page, and at the bottom of that, you can see Language, where you can select the one you want.
- Multilanguage Site:
If you want to attract users to your site from all around the world (in German: Ziehen Sie Benutzer aus der ganzen Welt auf Ihre Website ), this is easily possible. You only need to present your site's content in several languages and allow visitors to use the language changer to choose the one they want.
To do this, you need to install the TranslatePress plugin. After installing this plugin, you can easily select the languages you want.
In general, in WordPress, there are many features that you can use to improve your site, including sending emails and also change the Language in various sections such as, change the Language of the leading site, dashboard, and so on, in this article, we have provided specific explanations of each of them, according to which you can easily achieve your desired goals.Click to analyze your wesbite SEO