What is Keyword Research?
9 minute(s) read
Published on: Jan 30, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
A keyword is a word or combination that simplifies the search process and summarizes the entire content into one keyword. The search and SEO process is based on the keyword. Keywords are a summary of the titles that define our content. From an SEO perspective, keywords enter the search engine into search engines and eventually link to the content they want.
A keyword is a word or combination that simplifies the search process and summarizes the entire content into one keyword. The search and SEO process is keyword-based. Keywords are summaries of the titles that define our content. From an SEO perspective, keywords are the words that search engines enter into search engines and ultimately link to the content they want. To have a strong SEO and high traffic and traffic, we must focus on how to select and optimize keywords so that by choosing the right keyword, we can increase traffic and have a strong SEO. Read on to find out how to choose the right keyword and its impact on your site's SEO.
What is a keyword-search, and what should it have?
This is the totality of the topic about which the article or content is written; the keyword is the summary of all the content in one word. If we want to summarize the whole text and content in one word that is easier to search and more understandable, it is the keyword. The keyword draws an overview of the content in the user's mind. In other words, a keyword is a word that Google recognizes and searches for your content, and you use the keyword to help search engines search content. So to increase the ranking, you must be careful in choosing the key.
In general, it can be said that the keyword is one of the important words of the content that should have two characteristics:
1- Be related to the topic of activity and discussion
2- Has been searched by users in abundance and more
, when people are looking for a content, they search for a small and concise word and of course full of content to reach all the content they want, this small and concise word is a keyword that has a great impact on.
increasing the ranking and ranking of the site.
People as site owners or article writers should consider a bit as a keyword, which will make the search easier and also help increase the SEO ranking. When choosing a keyword, you should be very careful to choose the best keyword related to the topic because this will help increase your chances of users accessing your content.
Choosing the right and relevant keyword is important because it connects users to the requested and relevant pages. If we choose the keyword by observing the principles and paying attention to the users' tastes, it will have positive effects on the SEO keyword search can elevate your content and show it to the user. To increase traffic and reach the top search rankings, you must use the appropriate keywords and the words searched by more people; you can also use the keywords suggested by Google. These suggested words have the most Google search statistics by users. To better understand the tastes and types of content requested by users, you can use a direct conversation with them, chat through virtual networks, and use online tools and search in Google and evaluate its suggestions.
What features should a key little have:
- The keyword you choose must be relevant to the topic of your content because if they do not match, user search can have a negative effect on your SEO and not lead users to your page or discourage users.
- Do not use highly specialized and scientific keywords and abbreviations because the user may not have any knowledge at all and will not use these words for search. Consider all users, not expert users. Not all users may be experts in any field. The keyword should not be so general as to cover other miscellaneous topics and should be specific to the specific topic of your content.
- It is best not to use single keywords or phrases too long. If the keyword is too short a word, it may show up for other people searching for content that is not related to your content. Do not use long phrases as these phrases may not be searched by users.
- Try to reduce the number of keywords and make them useful and useful because otherwise, it will cause unrelated users to enter your site. The maximum number of keywords can be considered up to 6 or 7, except in exceptional cases!
- The selected keywords with the title, the first paragraph, and the text of the content should be appropriate and sometimes repeated exactly in the text.
1- Need-based keywords: These are keywords that connect users with pages related to the purchase or provision of services. For example, doing professional web design and its costs
2- Product-oriented keywords: are keywords used to obtain information and purchase a product or service. For example, buying a printer or buying a camera.
3- Information keywords: are simple words used to search and obtain information in a field. For example, what is web design? Or what is the keyword?
You need to search for money-making and popular keywords relevant to your business. Using a little longer keyword, in addition to helping rankings and rankings in your SEO, will also have a positive effect.
Make a list of keywords that are important to your customers and users.
Choose 20 keywords and rank them from 1 to 20 to learn more about their importance.
You can use the equipment and tools available to you to check the keywords to determine the appropriate keywords while identifying inappropriate keywords.
You should also keep in mind that the keyword you choose should align with users' tastes, not what you mean.
This tool can help you identify popular keywords and tell you how popular your keywords are. You can use this tool to increase the popularity of keywords. Be aware and make better decisions. Most of the time, when you are stuck between several options to choose from, you can use this tool to help you make the right choice.
With this tool, you can better understand exactly what users want. For a very low cost in a limited time, for example, 20 days, you can use user feedback to make choices and decisions.
It brings you a list of similar and related keywords, and you can choose the relevant and desired keyword from them.
Google's suggested service shows you the keywords with the most search statistics by users.
Plan for :
Once you have selected the keywords related to your topic, you need to come up with a strong strategy so that you can work on the SEO of the words and increase the traffic and better ranking of the site.
Check competitors :
After listing the different types of keywords, you should also be aware of the keywords used by your competitors. So consider the keywords that your competitors have used and succeeded in and work on them more.
Search engines may display a few keyword phrases that a user searches for in slang and general way and display several different keyword-related options for the user to choose from. To avoid this, it is best to use long, multi-phase keywords that provide adequate explanation and a detailed search.
Use on the page:
For better ranking and for users to have better search results, after selecting the right keywords, we should use them in the text in the right places and with the right number. The use of keywords in the text has some rules that, if followed, will make bots and search engines recognize the content and search easily.
. Keywords should be present in the title and body of the text to impact the search.
Of course, using relevant keywords does not mean using deceptive words to attract users. Because users will leave the site after entering the site and viewing unrelated content.
Keywords can also be used in URLs, H1 tags, paragraph 1, captions, etc.
What points should be considered in writing the word code?
• Choose a keyword that is exactly relevant to the topic of your activity and discussion
• Do not use public keywords that cover miscellaneous content and mislead the user of the main and relevant topic
• Do not use highly specialized words that most ordinary and non-expert users will understand
• Do not use short one-word keywords that are not searched by people
• Do not use very long phrases that are not searched by people
• Using provocative words such as best-best ...
• Investigate keywords and competitors' sites and create a competitive advantage over them