Why do we need UX?
9 minute(s) read
Published on: Mar 01, 2021
Updated on: Dec 14, 2021
User experience is another thing that has a positive effect on SEO. This article will talk about what user experience is and its impact on SEO and the site.
What is the UX?
UX is the amount of users' satisfaction with the overall structure of the site, in the sense that the more users are satisfied with the appearance and technical design of the site, the better effects it will have on the site's SEO. All the activities and actions that we do on our site, whether technically or visually, are more user-friendly will increase the traffic and visits to our site to the same extent. UX is directly related to traffic and site visits, and with growing satisfaction and UX, traffic and site visit also increase.
The factors that affect the UX are as follows:
- Up-to-date content
- Beautiful and user-friendly design - True internal links
- True external link building and professional backlinks - Complete content
- Content length
- Banner ads, pop-ups, and ...
- Existence and use of multimedia
- Responsive design and optimization for display on mobile phones
- High site loading speed
- Simple design and convenient user guide to access the required items
Why do we need user experience?
Ux, in other words, is the research done to identify users' personalities, tastes, needs, and goals. All the functions and behaviors of users are considered to find and create a simple way to communicate better and more profound with users. In designing the UX, the Ux designer must have sufficient knowledge of his target users and audiences to identify their needs to provide and meet their needs according to their wishes and desires. Therefore, the duty and responsibility of the Ux designer in the first stage are to identify the user's needs and try to meet his needs according to his wishes.
So Ux is one of the things that significantly affects the SEO of the site and improves the performance. The reason is that Google's search engine pays a lot of attention to their response and satisfaction with websites, to the extent that Ux or the same amount of user satisfaction will increase the site to the top rankings in search results.
Google standards for recognizing a good user experience
Google cares about the satisfaction and reaction of its users, so it examines all sites in terms of happiness and user experience. Here are some of the standards that Google uses to measure their satisfaction and UX:
- High loading speed of the site:
If the loading speed of your site is high, the user will have a good user experience so that Google can rate that site in terms of UX.
- Site responsiveness:
If the designed sites can be displayed on other smart devices, the probability of increasing satisfaction and UX is higher.
- How to produce content:
The content you produce should be such that it meets and meets all the needs of their, the content should not be repetitive and boring, the content should be up to date, the content produced must be comprehensive and complete to the user of the content Share you. In producing content, you need to be careful about the best time to share content.
- Review and optimization of internal links:
Internal links in the pages of sites lead to the transfer and transfer of users between the pages of the same site that users can be directed to other relevant and useful content by clicking on the links. The result is user satisfaction or UX user experience.
- External links or backlinks:
Links referred to other sites can have a good effect on having a good UX. By navigating through external links from one site to another to meet their needs and obtain more information about the site's performance, users are satisfied, which leads to a good UX for the site. In addition to external links, the age of the site domain can also lead to more trust of users, which in case of trust and satisfaction of users will also improve the user experience.
Benefits of UX design:
1- Increases the conversion rate:
If the UX is to the users' liking and can satisfy them, it can penetrate the users and encourage them to perform some operations such as shopping. If two sites are similar in content and both of them can meet the user's needs, the user must choose one of them. A site that first catches the user's attention and forces him to choose between two options includes some features. This feature is the special and convenient user experience that has attracted the user. Therefore, if we have a suitable and user-friendly UX, we can easily surpass our competitors and increase conversion rates, click-through rates, traffic, and site visits.
2- Having a good UX can help the site SEO:
Google's search engine cares about user satisfaction more than anything, and its priority is to satisfy users and provide quality sites to users. If a site has a strong and good UX that can attract user attention and satisfaction, Google will be notified of this user satisfaction. And it will put it in the top rankings of search results or consider special points for that site. In other words, if Google sees the level of user satisfaction with a site, it will improve that site and will have a good effect on its SEO. Therefore, by designing a good UX, we will satisfy the users, and finally, I will receive special points from the Google search engine, which can have very good effects on the SEO of the site.
3- Promotes the brand:
UX is an important and necessary factor for the success of any job. By having UX and more people's satisfaction with the services and performance of the site, can increase sales or increase visits and other things. By creating a UX, we increase and attract the trust of most of them, which ultimately leads to the establishment of communication between users and business owners by users' trust in the business and their satisfaction with the performance. Communicating and creating interaction between users gradually increases their activities, leading to branding recognition and loyalty to your brand.
How to improve it on our site?
- Usefulness of the contents: The contents that we put on the site must be useful so that they cover the scope of all the needs of the users and are responsive to all their needs. Useful content that is honest, credible, complete and comprehensive. So if you want to improve the UX of the site to increase user satisfaction, you must use the content inside the pages of your site so that users can use them to meet all their needs.
- Easy access: The design of your site should be such that users can easily access what they want. If the access path of users to different parts of the site is complicated, the user will be misled and will not be able to achieve what he needs. To increase user satisfaction, you should design the site and access different items that are easily accessible. - User-friendly appearance: Using a variety of elements and colors together should be moral and standard so that it is user-friendly and gives him a sense of confidence. Use colors that are appropriate for your type of business, and users will enjoy looking at the look of your site. - Interaction between users and business owners: One of the most effective ways to increase user satisfaction is to establish deep communication and interaction between users and business owners. In this way, they can easily communicate with the business owner, share their needs, and provide feedback to improve their performance. - Concise content: In producing textual content, it is better to pay much attention to the points mentioned in this article. Users do not spend their time reading all the written content, and only with a little attention do they scan the content to reach the most important things. In producing content and writing texts, you must write in a way that helps the user to easily scan the contents and texts to reach the important and desired items. Writing additional explanations that only take the user's time and do not meet his needs causes dissatisfaction. So to have a better UX, you must write short and useful texts. - Clarity of content: In the production of content and communication with the user, you should use words that are clear and transparent and can easily convey the general concept to all users. Do not use technical and technical words as non-technical users may not notice. You need to consider all users from each group and produce and publish content at the public level. Your UX will be better if your content is obvious.
- Use of graphic communication: Humans are more visually capable, and sometimes it is possible to use images better than text to convey some messages. In such a case, it is better to use images to convey content because visual messages are more effective than text messages, and users are interested in graphic images and are more easily attracted to them.
To increase user satisfaction with sites, we must improve the UX. This article contains valuable tips to increase user satisfaction and have a UX. It is better to follow all the points mentioned in this article to have a good UX.Website SEO analysis services